In-Home Senior Care Jobs for Caregivers
Taking Applications for in-home Senior Care Jobs nearBethel Park.
At Home Instead Senior Care® of Bethel Park, we strive to foster a warm and compassionate relationship among all seniors, their families and the CAREgiversSM and since working together is our goal at Home Instead, we push to create a lasting connection of friendship and care between seniors and CAREgivers. To be a Caregiver is a gratifying job, which encourages a long-lasting relationship between the senior and the individual, and gives the satisfaction of knowing you are capable in many ways to make a difference in someones life.
Since our many clients come with a variety of needs, we try our best to make sure that every need is met. No experience is required to become a Home Instead CAREgiver, just passion and a heart to show devotion to others. Training will be provided to new employees to build a solid foundation of care, along with a variety of shifts, competitive pay and benefits.
Being a Home Instead CAREgiver of Bethel Park could include:
- Light meal planning and house management
- Compassionate interaction and companionship with client
- General assistance, Transportation to appointments
- Assisting with grooming and bathing
- Assisting with medication reminders
Requirements, Benefits and Pay :
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients and family members in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid drivers license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years or older
Before becoming a Bethel Park Home Instead CAREgiver, a training program will be offered in order to ensure the solidification of your skills and expertise in home care. This will help ensure the smooth transition of the employee into the work environment and facilitate the delivery of exceptional service for both the senior and the CAREgiver.
Our senior home care job training of Bethel Park includes:
- Basic and advanced caregiving techniques
- Senior safety
- Building Relationships
- Activities and social engagement
Thank you for your interest in joining the Home Instead Senior Care team. For more information, contact Home Instead Senior Care Pittsburgh - Southwest at (412) 595-7554, or ask us a question about Home Instead Senior Care serving the greater Bethel Park area.